[Healeys] Top Bow disaster

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:33:09 MST 2019

 Hi Richard,  thinking of those windscreen top rails. Maybe I'm getting
mixed up between the 100 frames and the 6 cylinder ones so I would like to
get this clear in my mind.
The part numbers for the 2 seater and 4 seater chrome frame, which is
listed as one part, is the same 24B625 so it is most likely that you are
correct in that hey were all the same.
However the part number for the "hoodstick retaining rail" is different.
As I remember the 2 seater rail forms a hook on the front edge to hook over
a lip of the upper chromed frame where as the 4 seater style has no such
formed "hook".
Unfortunately I don't have an illustrated BN4 parts book and the handbooks
aren't a lot of help.
If anyone out there can shed more light on this subject I would be very
grateful.