[Healeys] Concours Registry and Guidelines (was: Thanks for all the help)

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:55:20 MST 2019

I'm also going to chime in here about Kees.  I too have read many of his
posts and thought to myself - that's not right, that's not how it is with a
Healey, he doesn't know what he is talking about.
It was my post about my project not being "concours" and showing a photo of
my engine compartment that got this whole thing started. However,  I was
being facetious ..... the engine is a Datsun 280Z motor....... of course
its not concours. That should have been instantly obvious that something
was amiss.  But Kees, the expert,  completely missed that fact and instead
criticized my use of air horns and then launched into the concours BS
discussion.