[Healeys] Thanks for all the help

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:09:58 MST 2019

Good eye!  Its actually a ' 79 280Z motor.  I wanted to use SU HD8s with
this swap because fuel injection would not look right.  The intake runners
are 240Z. I married those to a narrowed BJ8 log manifold and voila.
Initially I was concerned about well it would run as compared to fuel
injection. I was really surprised. It runs fantastic. And with the engine
about 200 lbs lighter than the Austin lump it is much better balanced.