[Healeys] Concours Registry and Guidelines (was: Thanks for all the help)

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:09:20 MST 2019

John, I could not agree with more with everything you have said.
Concours may not be for everyone but to characterize it as "bullshit" is a
profound insult to the dozens of dedicated individuals who believe in the
accurate preservation of the marque.
For years I found Kees contributions to this list to be consistently
simplistic and generic and was very gratified to find that Gmail provides
an easy way to block his drivel.