[Healeys] Thanks for all the help

Kimo Briske kimobriske at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:12:10 MST 2019

I liked the idea of keeping my car original as possible so as to experience
[relive] the feeling of driving in the 60's when the car was new. This is
best accomplished on 2 lane back roads, not freeways or in the city.
Stopping in a small town and hearing kids say, " look at the car with
bicycle wheels" is a delight. Thanks DMH for your creation !  Kimo