[Healeys] Another top bow question - 2 seater

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:33:49 MST 2019

I am using a bolt not a screw to give a flat surface for the adjustment on my BN7.
The top when attached/hooked to the windshield posts leaves about an eighth inch air gap in the middle of the windshield. I have tried many ways to adjust the frame to fit using the adjusting bolts but have given up and seal it gap with black duct tape when I go for drives with the top up. I untalented it when the drive is over.

Regards,
Richard of KY
BN7 440