[Healeys] 100 grille needed

S. Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Fri Aug 30 10:48:14 MDT 2019

We have finally found someone with the expertise—and willingness—to tackle re-shaping the damaged nose of my BN1.  We now need a grille—or at least the surround—with the original contour so we can return my grille to the proper shape.  (The grille I have is as mis-shapen as the nose.)

I really don’t want to buy a new grille, partly because of the cost and partly because so many people have said they don’t fit well!  Is there anyone out there willing to sell me an un-bent used grille or surround that we could use for a pattern?  Or even just lend me one (with a suitable deposit to ensure its return)?

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA