[Healeys] Rear wheel cylinders on a BJ8

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:29:32 MDT 2019

Have to agree with Kees on this one.
We have a brake bias control on AHX12 and I can certainly attest to the
fact that when the conditions change to "wet" removing a lot of rear
braking is absolutely essential to prevent the car from swapping ends.
As most road cars don't have adjustable brake bias I would be very careful
in trying to increase the rear braking.
When braking into a corner the last thing you want is the rear end coming
around, particularly in the wet.