[Healeys] bracket location?

S. Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Mon Aug 26 09:54:01 MDT 2019

Notes that seemed so adequate a dozen years ago, when the car was disassembled, are now no help!  My note tag on these pieces says:
“brace – LF inner wheel well to front shroud support – twist toward outside – flange points up – bolt head inside” (plus drawing of location of washers/lock washers).  The other twisted piece, labeled “right side” is much shorter than the left side one, and the bend at the end is not as sharp (why?)

However, I can’t find anything in my scores of photos that shows where these pieces were bolted on, and I think we really need these in place to get the fender/shroud line correct.  Can the list help?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA