[Healeys] Healeys at Auction Pebble Beach

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 19:35:02 MDT 2019

I was at Mecum during the BJ8 auction.  Although they move the cars through
quickly, they seem to have a pretty good read on when the bids are done and
aren't going anywhere.  The BJ8 hit $35k and just hit a brick wall.  There
was a whole string of different types of cars around the BJ8 and hardly
anything was selling.

Rick Neville