[Healeys] BJ8 Carb Tuning

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 16 08:14:35 MDT 2019

Sounds like the carbs may not be properly balanced by following the
correct procedure. I saw this problem on the TR6 of a friend of mine
which had Strombergs (similar to SU's). After checking with the WSM it
was clear that his mecanic did not know what he was doing. It was easily
rectified but it took a while before I recognised the problem.

Kees Oudesluijs