[Healeys] Rear Drum Screws

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Aug 15 16:20:05 MDT 2019

As I progress on the rebuild of my BN2 some things puzzle me.  As part of finishing up with the rear drums I found out I was missing four screws (2 per side) to retain the drum to the hub.  So, I added these four screws to some other items in a Moss order and they arrived today.  These screws have 3/8" length.  Is that much screw really necessary?  If it is only to retain the drum it should not need that much screw.   Mike MacLeanSent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone