[Healeys] New Moss Catalog

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Aug 11 12:04:52 MDT 2019

Got the new Moss catalog in the mail yesterday.  I started flipping through it and got a bit of a shock.  100-4 side curtains in the previous catalog cost $749.99.  The new catalog lists them for $899.99!  That is one Hell of a jump.  I was lucky a few months ago to find a private party selling a brand new pair in black for $200.  I thought that I had done pretty well when I compared what I paid to the catalog then.  The new catalog makes the side curtain deal I made the best parts find of the whole restoration.  I have not done any other price comparisons, but I will be going through the new catalog page by page this afternoon.Mike MacLean