[Healeys] Denis Welch Clutch Bleeder Extension.

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Aug 9 10:03:09 MDT 2019

Can't comment on the DWM extension, except that it does look a bit
short, but I'll say using a tie wrap to secure it is a bit cheesy.  I
wonder if it's supposed to be tied to something on the engine (the hard
line)?  If so, maybe it's meant to only be used from under the car?
Perhaps the DWM people assume all Healey owners have a lift or get under
their cars regularly?  To bleed the slave cyl effectively you either
have to pull the gearbox cover, or drop the cyl (and the top bolt is a
real bee-yatch to get to).

This conversation has made me very happy I bought one of Mr.
Finespanner's extensions when they were available; I had a soft pedal on
a long road trip once and bled my clutch in a parking lot while waiting
for a restaurant to open.

Bob