[Healeys] 100 front shroud "nose" measurements

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Wed Aug 7 22:13:32 MDT 2019

Looks like the answers are all over the place. I think the real answer is that the seam where the front of the fender and the shroud meet may be the only straight line on the car. If you are sure the top of the shroud above the headlamp is true then just try dropping a line straight down from there and I think the dimension should be close.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554