[Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Apr 30 10:23:42 MDT 2019

www.bcc-parts.comMike MSent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> Date: 4/30/19  8:45 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Leaf Springs
    I give up; who is 'BCC?'
    Bob

    On 4/30/2019 4:14 AM, Linwood Rose via
      Healeys wrote:

      Mike,
      I cannot speak to the Healey springs from BCC, but after
        being dissatisfied with new rear springs from SNG Barratt for my
        Jaguar MK2, I ordered a pair from BCC. They were exactly as the
        originals in both appearance, fit, and in ride height. I think
        you will be pleased with your purchase.
      Lin

        Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 29, 2019, at 9:21 PM, rrengineer.mike <rrengineer.mike at att.net>