[Healeys] Lucas Sports Coil

Michael Salter michael.salter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 08:26:22 MDT 2019

Regarding the coil resistance
I pulled out my Fluke meter and got exactly the same results....  these are
B12 coils used on the early BN1 and many other cars including the Jaguar
XK120.
[image: image.png]

Turns out that primary resistance between 4.2 and 4.6 is actually correct
for these, unlike the later styles.

You learn something every day..