[Healeys] Back up/ reversing light

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 20 15:46:13 MDT 2019

Here is a picture of a switch mounted opposite to the OD switch.  It is a normally-closed switch (the no-no function of which is not to be mentioned for fear of offending the purists). I believe that the OD switch is a normally-open switch so could work for a back-up light if placed this location.   The pictured switch has a threaded body so it was easy to adjust for distance from the flat surface on that side of the shifter.  It was installed too long ago for me to remember the source but it may have come out of my "miscellaneous switches" box at the time.  Sorry, I do not have any measurements that will help.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031