[Healeys] Udo Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein shocks

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 4 18:55:49 MDT 2019

Hi Wayne.  I had basically the same problem with a stock (stainless) BJ8
system The one pipe interfered with the left lower Bilstein shock eye.  Not
sure if this happens to all stock Bj8 systems, or if I just got lucky.  What
I did was to cut a section out of the offending pipe and have a new one
fabricated and welded in with an appropriate dip in it to give the necessary
clearance. The system aligns properly and tucks up nice and tight now.

Hope this helps.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb