[Healeys] Radiator flush

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Wed Apr 3 14:16:10 MDT 2019

Ira, The heater valve is open when the handle is in line with the hose and closed when 90 degrees to the hose.  Your valve doesn't look fully open with the handle not fully in line with the hose outlet. I see the original handle had to be replaced with a screw. Those brass bat handles tended to break off at times where it threaded in to the valve stem.

Larry
'67 BJ8