[Healeys] Rebuilt Lucas DM6 distributors

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:47:32 MDT 2018

Hi Men, my good friend Barry Campbell has now officially retired from rebuilding Lucas distributors.
Over the past 25 years, Barry has rebuilt over 100 Austin Healey distributors, as a hobby project, as well as numerous others.
Barrry has built and graphed and regraphed all of my distributors, as well as for many others on this list.
His expertise and attention to detail will be sorely missed.
Anyway, Barry has about half a dozen distributors to sell, which he is happy to sell outright, without any exchange unit required.

All distributors are genuine Lucas, fully refurbished to better than factory tolerances, and regraphed to suit Healeys with modern fuel.
All come complete with gapped points, condenser, vacuum advance unit, and rotor.

He has
3 x Gear Drive type 100/6, 3000 Mk1, 3000 Mk2 (no gear drive fitted – fit yours from your current distributor)
2 x BJ7 D drive type DM6
1 x Late BJ7/ BJ8 type D drive 25D6

All come with a graph of their specific advance curve.
$US 200 each plus postage
Let me know ASAP if you are interested, otherwise he’s going to put them on eBay.