[Healeys] still overheating

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:00:04 MDT 2018

Engine was rebuilt 40+ years ago.  Radiator rotted out a few years back.
Car runs great. Never got above 190 while driving last night. Temp rose
after I stopped and the water came out overflow. Will check timing. Slight
knock on acceleration.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone