[Healeys] Thermostats

Robert Duquette robert.duquette at me.com
Wed Sep 19 13:03:26 MDT 2018

I beg to differ.  ;)  We have 2 seasons in Ottawa (ON Canada).  Winter and 'road construction'.

( Others agree that we have 2 seasons, but name them differently. "Too Hot" and "Too Cold". )

This summer was particularly hot, with high humidity.

Month starting on    Maximum
Sep 2018                  32.0 °C
Aug 2018                  32.8 °C
Jul 2018                    36.0 °C
Jun 2018                   33.6 °C
May 2018                  29.8 °C

This seems to think that we have 4 seasons???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa#Climate

Robert
55 BN1