[Healeys] Thermostats

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 16 21:03:39 MDT 2018

Really?  As to not mis-lead all our good friends to the south; I went to British Car Day today in Bronte (Ontario, Canada) – good turnout of Healeys (with both sleeved and un-sleeved thermostats no doubt) – by mid-afternoon I had enough of the heat (over 30 C) and humidity (around 75%) and drove back home to my igloo.   I’m just glad this event is in the fall so we avoided August when it was REALLY hot.

Mirek