[Healeys] Thermostats from UK to wherever

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Sep 12 02:34:35 MDT 2018

With reference to these thermostats....

I bought one. There may still be two remaining.

Seems to be a good price. Very good.

I will buy the two of them - if still poss - and will send them both to a
single address, anywhere. All to be reimbursed, at cost, by PayPal.

I'll just post it by boring old Royal Mail. Probably as quick and half price
of fancy couriers. Sending both to one address will help costs.

Off to Spain for a few days tomorrow, so better get moving?! Back next
Tuesday.

Don't know if these things sell quickly or not.

Up to you guys.

Simon

This is a resend as not sure if first message got through.