[Healeys] My Web Site

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 7 07:20:08 MDT 2018

John, know we have never met face to face, but have really appreciated your contributions the the list and Healey and British car world, and of course the website that I have pointed countless Healey neophytes to as one of their must have, go to sources for information. You have always helpful and never a discouraging word to anybody.

But all that does not seem terribly important at the moment--Best wishes to you and your family.

Greg Lemon
Lincoln,NE

---- Steven Kingsbury <airtightproductions at icloud.com> wrote:
> John,
   Take all the time you need. I for one and I'll bet a few more, just appreciate all you've done, the resources you've made available and whatever you can contribute in the future will just be icing on the cake. Glad to hear you're moving around, even if it is slow, at least you're moving. I know I'm moving a bunch slower than I used to myself. So thanks for all you do!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

On Sep 06, 2018, at 12:31 PM, John Sims <ahbn6 at verizon.net> wrote:

As you may know last March 29th I suffered a stroke which has left my right leg and more importantly right hand paralyzed. I can now walk albeit with a cane but have had to use my index finger on my left hand to type. I finally reached the point that I uploaded an article today. More will come but slowly – perhaps one a day. Please bear with me.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

Suggested annual donation $12.75