[Healeys] 100 door hinge bolt

Michael Salter michael.salter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:40:45 MDT 2018

Certainly useful for that Roland but I can't see that being part of the original assembly process.
What I have discovered is that if the bolts are turned out just a little the contact the other hinge plate when the door is colsed and raise or lower the back of the door considerably.
Could that have been their purpose?