[Healeys] 100 Heater motor or switch problem

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:26:49 MDT 2018

I am not sure if you have sourced the heater clip yet, but I pulled a spare heater out of attic today and discovered that at 4.5" the clips on it are identical to the clips on the 6 cylinder heater.
I probably have some spares if you need one, but it should be readily available.

Laurie Wilford

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A