[Healeys] Lift for Healeys

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:51:05 MDT 2018

Thanks as this is excellent info for the records.

Further FYI, I used to use a particular classic car insurance company (fairly well known) and part of the renewal program was to photo the secure area where my cars were kept. No big deal I thought until I soon received a nonRenewal/cancel notice from them. The reason? I had a lift in my garage !

After much unpleasantry between myself and the broker, they agreed to keep me covered if I submitted a limitation of liability letter to eliminate their risk of the lift from any claim I might submit.
With all the other liability limits they had, after many years of claimless premium paying to them, I dropped them ASAP and went elsewhere.

Again, read the fine print of your policy and/or ask questions of your broker/underwriter or caveat emptor...

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440