[Healeys] Paint type and color

skip saunders tfsbj7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:56:00 MDT 2018

Lin, it depends on the age of the badge…. For the late model cars, the paint is “brick” red…. A kind of dull red that is similar to that found on traditional red bricks.   If the badge is for an older car, then Michael Salter’s message is relevant for you.   You’ll need to get the cloisonné redone.

-skip-