[Healeys] BJ8 at RM Hershey auction

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:16:01 MDT 2018

You are correct.
 Kurt Tanner liked the color and painted his auction cars that way, no
matter the year of the BJ8. Others have decided it is the best auction
color for the car... Like the 1200 M 100-4s of the 640 built, buyer be ware.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words