[Healeys] Grease. What is best

Warren flyhihealey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:36:01 MST 2018

The last few years I have had problems with grease in my grease gun leaking all over the place when stored.
It just leaks out like oil. I’ve purchased what I thought was a good product and even bought a new gun. Normally I will grease the car once or twice a year and lay the gun down only to find a gooey mess next time I use it. Mobil synthetic is the most recent brand. Red soup all over the place. Have used others. Tried storing upright, still leaks. This cannot be good for all those points requiring effective lubrication?

WD   67 BJ8

Sent from Mail for Windows 10