[Healeys] Fuel Pumps (AGAIN!)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 15:44:17 MST 2018

Got a couple suggestions for the Hardi pump:

https://www.bpnorthwest.com/austin-healey/bn4-bj8/fuel-pump-electronic-dual-polarity-banjo-bj8.html

I'm tempted, but it appears the input and output ports are canted to
each other, I'm not sure I could twist my copper fuel lines to fit them
(the SU pumps have parallel ports).  I don't see how the bolt up to the
existing bracket, either.  Anybody fitted one to a BJ8 with stock
plumbing?  Photos?

Bob