[Healeys] BN2 Heater Clips

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Nov 26 11:01:47 MST 2018

Michael,     Sorry, no extra clips.  I do have a set of the BN4 and later clips because Ahead 4 Healeys sent me the wrong ones.Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 4:36 AM, Michael Oritt<michael.oritt at gmail.com> wrote:   Michael--
If you or anyone else on the list has an extra heater clip for a BN1/2 with which they would be willing to part I am a buyer.When I partially disassembled my heater to trace a fault in the heater blower circuit--and repaint the front of the unit--I found it had been secured with only two clips.Though I can get by with the two on hand--placed at 3:00 and 9:00 o'clock--a third would certainly be handy.
Please reply offlist to:  michael.oritt at gmail.com
Best--Michael Oritt