[Healeys] PMO200 and an old guy

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 09:57:41 MST 2018

Listers
During a recent trip west I was able to connect with an old friend, Brett Pruitt that put together John Spinzel’s ex personal car that he had on Molokai. We did a little tuning and had a fun blast down the highway along the North Shore of Oahu. Just a short jaunt to Kualoa Ranch and back to Brett’s home.  Great fun driving a right hand drive car again although I scared my passenger a few times driving a little close to the centerline of the road. His concern was that his side of the car would take the brunt of the impact! Go figure!!!

As an aside Kualoa Ranch is owned by another friend’s family, Richard Morgan.  Richard, and since his passing, his son Andrew, have a one owner 1953 100 BN1. Richard raced his Healey at many venues in Hawaii including at Dillingham Airfield where racers from around the world converged to test their machines in the 1950’s. But that is another story for another time.

Aloha
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10