[Healeys] Ikea coating

Michael Salter michael.salter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:57:20 MST 2018

I'm out of town for a few days but,  as I recall, the coating that I am
referring to cannot be cut or peeled off with a blade.
When I try to cut it off it is impossible to penetrate,  very like chrome
or cadmium plating. I  can fairly easily file through it but when I do it
does not seem to peel off at all.
When I get home I will try applying some heat to see how it reacts.