[Healeys] Thanks and another request.

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 21:01:57 MST 2018

I bought a intake manifold from AHSpares , very nice piece , new design, air flow smoother, nice mid range response. Paid $700 . Moss is selling the exact one , they have to be buying them from AH . They want $1,000 😳. Same thing , same Moss up price increase. Why does anyone buy from Moss , these parts , and pay there increases, and get there lack of knowledge of selling these parts . 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Sorry for the rant , Don 67 BJ-8

Sent from my iPad