[Healeys] Measurement Please

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Nov 10 12:52:30 MST 2018

Can someone lift the trunk lid on their 100 and measure the distances either side of the center support that the striker plate is bolted to?  Just the center of the upright support to outer hoop edges would be fine.  The knucklehead that did my body work thought it should be perfectly centered and welded it there.  Now the striker plate is nowhere near the latch mechanism on the trunk lid and I have to make a plate that bolts to the center support to relocate the striker plate.  Thanks.Mike MacLean