[Healeys] Lucas electronic voltage regulator

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 3 09:57:13 MDT 2018

Thanks, Chris.  I appreciate all the input.  I received the diagnosis on my generator Friday, and I’m going to proceed with having it rebuilt.  I’m also going to contact Dean Sprague of Vintage Mecha-Tronics (www.vintagemechatronics.com <http://www.vintagemechatronics.com> ) this week regarding their electronic regulator.  The quality of the Lucas electronic unit is suspect based on the comments received, which are echoed in the information on Mecha-Tronics website.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7