[Healeys] Smiths Austin-Healey Ad

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Nov 2 04:27:05 MDT 2018

I have loads of period SMITHS documentation but I did not come accross
anything which shows an Austin-Healey, just Morris Minor, Austin A40,
Austin 7/Morris Minor/Mini, Austin Sheerline dash and a few more.

I have hoarded quite a collection of SMITHS automobilia like literature,
car clocks, gauges, motor accessoires like oil level gauges, seat belt
gauges, all kind of warning devices, timers for e.g parking lights and
interior lights, mirror clocks, aftermarket electric window kit etc. etc.

This weekend I will take a lot of it to an event to sell it off as I
cannot saddle our kids with all the stuff when we pass away.

Kees Oudesluijs