[Healeys] Which Harness?

Michael Salter michael.salter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:43:47 MDT 2018

Hi Mike,
Pretty sure that the big difference will be in the wiring for the overdrive
relays that are just above the driver's knees.
In that area for a BN1 there will be a group of 4 wires that go to those
relays.
1 x Black
1 x Green
1 x Green with Black and Yellow
1 x Green with Black and White.

That group won't be there for the BN2 harness.