[Healeys] Moss

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:43:14 MDT 2018

Project looks great.
I buy from a local vendor who passes along at least a 10% discount and free
shipping. I have him return items as he has the clout to get it fixed.
Seems like you have stuff to do even if the ordered parts don't show up :)
cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words