[Healeys] Effects of Ethanol

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:50:48 MDT 2018

I can get E85 in Oregon, Better performance, but worse MPG. My 2010 Dodge
truck will run on E85. It's been a while since I bought any, but it was a
bit cheaper then too.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words