[Healeys] Effects of Ethanol

ROBERT A WESTCOTT 55healey at comcast.net
Wed May 30 10:16:40 MDT 2018

You can find non-ethanol gas in the states but you have to search for it.

Here is one of the web sites that will help you find it :   http://www.buyrealgas.com/

And another that includes Canada  :  https://www.pure-gas.org/

I always look ahead and plan my gas stops at these stations.  The cars and lawn equipment love it.  It’s worth the premium price.
It will also last at least a year without using products like Stabil.

Rob