[Healeys] Effects of Ethanol

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue May 29 13:54:48 MDT 2018

Don't do it.  It will fill with gas in about two years and you will be doing this again.  All you have to do is buy a brass float and swap it out for the plastic one and sleep well at night. It just snaps right in. The brass float is a Ford part no. COAZ-9202-B. You can find them on eBay, Amazon, Summit Racing and even the Ford dealer.  Ethanol does not eat brass.Mike M.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Tim Davis BN7<tld6008 at mchsi.com> wrote:   #yiv7788951441 body {min-height:100%;color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-family:Times New Roman;}I had the powdery residue all over mine. I just bought a new one from Moss it has a plastic float. Hopefully it will hold up.

Tim Davis BN7