[Healeys] Healey home

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:10:25 MDT 2018

A bit over a year ago, my house had a water leak and we moved out of our
house for 4.5 months. soon after we moved back in and I cleaned out the
side I park my Healey in, we purchased a 67 MGB. It took the empty space.
It has taken until this weekend to clean out the other side of my garage
and I brought my car home for good. The weather this weekend was perfect
driving weather so I also got in some short drives through the trees. Happy
to have the beast home. The Oregon club is meeting up with Washington club
to drive to Vancouver Island BC for a four day Northwest Meet. June
21-24,2018 Sooke, BC. If anyone wants to join us, visit the BC Healey club
site for info, or the Oregon Healey site
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words