[Healeys] Diesel BJ8

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Sat May 26 14:54:12 MDT 2018

Since I have no idea what the original formulation was, I have no idea! :-)

I would think it worth a try as it's still around. But does it presume a petrol
engine of a modern design in its current formulation? The Holts website talks
about it cleaning the system, rather than simply the injectors...

Come to think of it I did stick some in my 100-6 with an unleaded head once upon
a time and the car ran fine until I sold it. Well, apart from all the other
Healey issues that is ;-)

Peter