[Healeys] 100-4 Cooling Fan

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Wed May 23 13:12:04 MDT 2018

Mike, As a footnote I also put an electric fan in front of the radiator controlled by a toggle switch in the cockpit. I used to live in the Miami area and during the summer it was a furnace down there. I also tried an additional pair of blades on the stock set of blades and I noticed the additional weight affected the acceleration of the engine. Then I went to the Flex-A-Lite fan.
Larry
'67 BJ8