[Healeys] Fuel Tank Installation

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:45:37 MDT 2018

You need the tank to be angled slightly forward. The fuel pickup is at the front. If you don't angle the tank slightly forwards you will have 5 litres sloshing around yet won't be going anywhere.
Seal around the gap and pack the back of the tank with non stick builders foam strips
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone