[Healeys] Fuel Tank Installation

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri May 18 05:32:48 MDT 2018

Bob, if the tank is loose in the straps, you can tighten the straps up by
tightening the nuts (under the boot floor) that secure the rear end of the
straps.

When I installed my tank, I got under the car to examine the seal of the
foam gasket with the tank.  For me, I didn't have any.  But if you do you
can fill them with more foam or sealant.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large